The resort city of Puerto Vallarta, located on the Bay of Banderas in Jalisco, Mexico, is known for its pleasant sun, beautiful scenery, and friendly people. Matter of fact, Puerto Vallarta is often referred to as the friendliest town in the world, and it has also been designated as one of the top places to live.
Expats from the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom have made Puerto Vallarta their home for a variety of reasons. It’s not just the warm weather, with balmy breezy summers and cool winters, or the town’s convenient location for commuting to the United States; it’s also because the town has so much more to offer.
Residents here will enjoy the beautiful beach one day and then go hiking in the mountains the next. There are many festive occasions and plenty of outdoor activities to choose from. Condo communities in Puerto Vallarta provide the finest in luxury features, with many offering on-site facilities including a spa, pool, fitness center, and tennis court. Furthermore, the neighborhoods are usually gated and secure 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
5 Reasons you should relocate to Puerto Vallarta
The Benefits of Living in Puerto Vallarta
Although the many amenities and sports, as well as the laid-back lifestyle, are appealing, there are other reasons why so many people have moved from the United States and Canada to Puerto Vallarta. Here are 5 Reasons why you should relocate to Puerto Vallarta.
- The cost of living. Living in the United States can be costly, especially in retirement. The cost of buying a home can be a significant burden. However, property in Puerto Vallarta is relatively inexpensive in comparison to the United States. Furthermore, people can get a bigger house for less money while still living in one of the most peaceful and beautiful places on the planet. The area’s utilities are also less expensive.
- Health care is more easily accessible and less costly. Unlike in the United States, seeing a doctor is not difficult or expensive.
- business-friendly setting Unlike many cities and states in the United States, the city, as well as the state of Jalisco and the country of Mexico, is very business-friendly. Several people who moved to Puerto Vallarta started their businesses and are reaping the rewards.
- It is all in one. Residents here can go to the beach or the ocean to dive or fish. The mountains are a beautiful place to spend the day, and the city has a vibrant urban atmosphere.
5. Low levels of crime. Finally, Puerto Vallarta has the lowest crime rate of any Mexican tourist destination. Not only are you sure to have a wonderful retirement at your own rate, but you can also do so safely. You can be assured that your investment property in Puerto Vallarta will be enjoyed by you and even future generations.